Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 18:26:40 -0500
What a shot in the arm for Hannibal, Hartford, Elmira
and Berkeley!

In my opinion, I think these coins are a splendid thing.

The legacy of Mark Twain cannot be preserved
with good wishes and fine intentions.

It takes cash.

"Bucksheesh," as he may have called it.

The quid pro quo of this is a wonderful heirloom and
keepsake in the coin, and a concomitant contribution
to those who keep his memory, writings, and musings
alive.

If there is a downside to this, I fail to see it.

Roger Durrett
Charlotte, NC

In a message dated 11/17/2012 6:10:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,