From:
Nathaniel Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 10:39:50 -0800
Thank you for the info, Joe. I've been impressed by the quality of several
medical update websites that allow folks to help support remotely by
offering delivery meals and incidentals (ex: snow removal, etc.) while the
injured person heals.

I don't know if that's the kind Hiroko plans to use, but I know many of us
are happy to help that way when it's possible.

Best,
Nate

Dr. Nathaniel Williams
Author: Gears and God: Technocratic Fiction, Faith, and Empire in Mark
Twain's America <http://www.uapress.ua.edu/product/Gears-and-God,6823.aspx>
Book Review Editor,* The Mark Twain Annual*
University Writing Program
University of California, Davis
363 Voorhies
Davis, CA 95616
http://writing.ucdavis.edu/
*UC-AFT Lecturer | UC Davis Local 2023 - Faculty Equity, Student Success*