From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:37:15 +0000
All,

I'm sorry to say I've heard from Dave Thomson's brother, Darryl, saying Dave passed away at age 75. Darryl is trying to reach Dave's friend Esley Hamilton, the St. Louis historian. You can reach Darryl at [log in to unmask]

Darryl would be grateful if you have any stories about Dave you can share with him. If you knew Dave, you know how much he loved Mark Twain. He frequently helped the Mark Twain Museum in Hannibal and visited whenever possible.

Cindy Lovell