From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:49:23 -0400
Do they want first edition covers?  If so, we can provide them from the museum.

Cindy

Cindy Lovell, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum

120 N. Main St.
Hannibal MO 63401
Phone: 573-221-9010 ext. 402
Fax: 573-221-7975
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://marktwainmuseum.org/

Have you signed our petition to designate 2010 as "The Year of Mark Twain" yet?  Click here, sign, and pass it on! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/designate-2010-the-year-of-mark-twain

Support the Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum at no cost to you! When shopping online, begin your search at http://www.GoodSearch.com, select the museum as the recipient, and start shopping!  A small percentage of your purchases will be donated to the museum at no cost to you!  Also, please sign up for a Museum VISA card at: https://www.cardpartner.com/App/mark-twain.  There is no annual fee, and the Museum will benefit.  Thank you for your help!

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." ~Mark Twain