From:
Michael MacBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:11:33 -0600
I hadn't heard of the Neider book, but the lists sound like they would be a
useful resource.  Oddly enough, I was about to go back and revisit The
Gilded Age.  So, if you happen upon the complete lists, I'd love to have a
copy of them.

I found Google books has snippet views from the book you seek:
http://books.google.com/books?id=7lFaAAAAMAAJ&q=Neider+colonel+sellers&dq=Neider+colonel+sellers&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Bd3wTs3RBsqSiQKw0ei4Dg&ved=0CDEQ6AEwAA

You can search it, and it returns bits and pieces.  It might be tedious,
but since you have a better sense of what you're looking for than I do, you
can probably piece it together by searching for various key phrases from
the lists.

That said, I'm sure someone else on the list will provide the answer in a
minute or less.

Michael MacBride
Minnesota State University, Mankato