Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:18:04 -0500
I am principally an actor, as opposed to the many authors, scholars,
and otherwise gainfully employed persons with some long term normalcy
of schedule and a long term calendar, it is hopefully understandable
that when I read August, I assumed it to be the next August that is
coming around. I haven't known what my future was going to be for more
than a few months at a time since the early 80's when I was touring
"Mark Twain In Person" with bookings set over a year in advance. Other
than that one show, I've never known who I was "going to be" next for
more than a six months at a time. All of which is to say that I will
*absolutely* be there in Elmira in 2013.

Unless...

Thanks so much to all who post such great stuff here. I can't believe
it took me 40 years to finally get involved in the Mark Twain circle,
and take in the magic of all you lovely people; your humor, wisdom,
and scholarship!

Persevere.

Richard Henzel

--

Please Visit The Mark Twain In Person Audio Library