From:
"John R. Pascal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:39:20 -0400
Sadly, when one's high school administrators switch dates for Open House for prospective students, they don't ever tell the teachers until school has started.  Then they tell you that it is in your contract that you must attend, despite polite protestations that being accepted to an MLA Convention should be lauded at these Open Houses for good publicity.

The irony here is biting, unfortunately.