From:
miki pfeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2019 09:28:48 -0500
Congratulations to Tim DeRoche for opening a new and timely chapter of
Twain's brilliance in Huck Finn.
Choosing to follow a little-known (to many of us) river was genius, so the
spirit of the story could come through without distracting comparisons.
The choice of artist was also pertinent; his linoleum-block prints are
beautiful companions.
It was obviously a labor born of love and respect.
Well done, Tim.
Miki Pfeffer

--
Miki Pfeffer, Ph D
*A New Orleans Author in Mark Twain's Court: Letters from Grace King's New