From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:06:35 -0400
Public Health Care Townhall with NDP Health critic Libby Davies

Craig Scott will be hosting a public forum with fellow federal NDP Deputy
Leader and Health Critic Libby Davies and Beaches East York MP Matt
Kellway, to discuss the future of public health care in Canada. We will
have a critical dialogue on the current challenges facing Canada?s health
care system, how to improve and sustain our public health care system and
what federal action is needed. Special Guest: Dennis Raphael, York
University health policy expert.

Event Date and Time
Sunday, October 28 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Event Location
2550 Danforth Ave (Hope United Church, Danforth & Main)