From:
"Ryan, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:56:14 -0400
Hello everyone,

I'm passing on an email I just received from Takuya Kubo, letting us know
that he's
safe.  Another small bit of good news in light of all this horror.

Ann

Dear Ann,

This is Takuya Kubo from Japan. Sorry for this short note. I am writing this
just to inform you that I am fine.
Kanazawa, the city I live in, is quite far away from the area that was hit
by the horrible earthquake.
Still, we are horrified with what happened in Tohoku and Tokyo area. This is
a nightmare.

Please pray for those in distress.

Sincerely,

Takuya Kubo