From:
McAvoy Layne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:59:07 -0700
Bob,
Prescient words, perceptive observation...

Mark Twain is still the best medicine on the shelf.

Mac

--
McAvoy Layne
ghostoftwain.org

Diligently train your ideals upward toward a summit where you will find
your chiefest pleasure in conduct, which while contenting you, will be sure
to confer benefits upon your neighbor and the community. -Mark Twain