From:
Jocelyn Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:49:44 -0400
Kent, your deductions are wonderful, worthy of Holmes himself. Again, I apologize to everyone on the List for the inconvenience and worry. You guys are, and have always been, the very best!

As you can imagine, I was on the phone with Yahoo for some time; the hacker was deactivated and reported. Yahoo seems to have had a serious issue all round today.

Thanks, all,
Jocelyn

Jocelyn A. Chadwick