From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:35:33 -0500
Subject: Job Opportunity -
Project Coordinator, Grand Challenges Canada

*JOB OPPORTUNITY AT GRAND CHALLENGES CANADA*

Grand Challenges Canada is currently recruiting for the position of
*Project Coordinator *to support our scaling innovations program.

This position is located in Toronto, Ontario. Recruitment will be
administered by the University Health Network.

Closing Date: *February 8, 2013*

For further information and to apply online please visit:
http://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/uhncareers/JobDescription.asp?SiteID=10031&JobNumber=695831
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/ea324c5147/SiteID=10031&JobNumber=695831>

Thank you for your interest,

Grand Challenges Canada

*Connect with us:* Facebook
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/6d2f4c6df3>Twitter
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/75b3bd62ac>LinkedIn
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/b98e564986>YouTube
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/2bc2570009>

Grand Challenges Canada is dedicated to supporting Bold Ideas with Big
Impact in global health. We are funded by the Government of Canada
through the Development Innovation Fund announced in the 2008 Federal
Budget. We fund innovators in low- and middle-income countries and
Canada. Grand Challenges Canada works with the International
Development
Research Centre (IDRC), the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
(CIHR) and other global health foundations and organizations to find
sustainable, long-term solutions through Integrated Innovation –
bold
ideas that integrate science, technology, social and business
innovation. Grand Challenges Canada is hosted at the Sandra Rotman
Centre.

To help us reach a broader audience, please forward this e-mail to all
colleagues, friends and interested parties.  If you are not already on
our mailing list and would like to keep up-to-date with all the latest
developments, including news, publications and job opportunities,
please
subscribe
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/1ebe69e757>
to our mailing list.

For further information, please visit our website at
www.grandchallenges.ca
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?SandraRotmanCentre/3dc79b8c43/14df96fab7/e9e795f9d1>.