From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 15:41:48 -0500
Mark Twain Forum Members and Friends:

Our second Mark Twain Conference will be held in Hannibal, Missouri, July
23-25, 2015. We are working on a tentative schedule and should have it ready
for distribution shortly after the first of the year.

If you would like to have your name on our e-mail distribution of
announcements, just send Henry Sweets a note at

[log in to unmask] and you will be included on all notices.

Rooms will be available in dormitories at Hannibal-LaGrange University.
Rates and contact information will be available with our next notice.

Deadline for paper proposals is February 15. If you are interested in
submitting a proposal, contact Sweets and the Call for Papers notice with
specifications will be forwarded to you.

Hope to see you in Hannibal in July.

Henry

Henry Sweets, Executive Director
Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum