From:
"Potvin, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:28:15 +0000
Apologies for cross postings!

Health Nexus and 3M Canada launch the 2013 call for nominations for the 3M Health Leadership Award

Nominate your community leader today!

Leaders are our neighbours, colleagues, friends and family.

Many leaders go unrecognized but their efforts are felt deep in the heart of our communities. These leaders understand that health starts where we live, learn, work and play.

Healthy communities are places where people of all ages can grow and thrive -- places where people have access to a good education, a decent job and a safe place to live.

The 3M Health Leadership Award honours leaders who have a significant impact on the health and well-being of their community.

www.healthnexus.ca/leadershipaward<http://www.healthnexus.ca/leadershipaward>

DEADLINE: June 28, 2013

Print the poster<http://www.healthnexus.ca/leadershipaward/EN_3M_HLaward_flyer.pdf> to share in your community
Read the press release<http://www.healthnexus.ca/leadershipaward/EN-PR_2013_Call.pdf>