From:
André-Anne Parent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:22:29 -0400
Dear Sara MacDougall,

I would suggest two articles:

Children's physical activity: The contribution of playing and walking. Mackett,
R.L. & Paskins, J. (2008), Children & Society, 22: 345-357

A health passport to promote children's regular practice of physical activity
outside of school. Blais, M. (2008), Journal of teaching in physical education,
27: 416-433.

I would also suggest the program Mon école à pied, à
vélo!(http://www.velo.qc.ca/monecole/) for a health promotion practice.

André-Anne Parent

Selon Sara MacDougall <[log in to unmask]>, 11.03.2009: