From:
Sara MacDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 14:29:44 -0400
Looking for a continuing education opportunity where travel is not a
barrier? Join our five-week online workshop series to see how the Circle of
Health can help to meet your needs and expand your knowledge!  Workshops
will be held weekly from November 6th to November 25th, 2014.

What is the Circle of Health? How can these workshops help me?

The Circle of Health is an interactive health promotion framework and tool
that provides a complete picture of the components of health at a glance.

Appealing to community members, businesses, academics, policy makers and
others who are working with individuals, families and communities to promote
health and well being, the Circle of Health is an exemplary tool for
education, planning, collaboration and evaluation.

The Workshops

The online workshops will be presented through an online conferencing
system. Instructions will be sent in advance so that you have all the
information you need to participate.

#1 - Understanding the Circle of Health: Components and Theories
• Thursday, November 6, 1:00pm Atlantic time

#2 - Using the Circle of Health to Develop Partnerships
• Thursday, November 13, 1:00pm Atlantic time

#3 - Using the Circle of Health for Comprehensive Planning
• Tuesday, November 18, 1:00pm Atlantic time

#4 - Using the Circle of Health as an Educational Tool
• Thursday, November 20, 1:00pm Atlantic time

#5 - Facilitating with the Circle of Health: Self-assessment
• Tuesday October 25, 1:00pm Atlantic time

It is recommended that participants familiarize themselves with the Circle
of Health prior to the workshops by visiting the Circle website at
www.circleofhealth.net and watching the introductory video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/_CpF-GR3fDY

For more information visit http://www.thequaich.pe.ca/workshops.asp#1

Comments from previous workshop attendees:

[I enjoyed] ''...how professional it was! The combination of phone and web
was excellent!''

[I liked that it was] ''...less lecture like and more discussion and
conversation. Efforts made to get feedback from the participants as well as
give examples. Also, although it was not face to face, there was effort made
to bring it to 'life', to keep a real connection going.''

[I appreciated the facilitator's] ''...degree of experience and
attentiveness to our specific needs. I enjoyed participating with my team.''

''Excellent framework. Organized, helpful sessions. Accessible due to
webinar format. Complemented with comprehensive well-formatted materials.
Personalized.''