SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
John Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:03:52 +0000
Dear All,

Opinion from Australia

I found the article from Alberta very insightful and useful and will certainly discuss it with my colleagues in the media and communication office on my return to Sydney (I am on leave till July 3rd)

I think we need this kind of strategy in Australia to get the SDOH in the public eye

(Incidentally I don't seem to have got many of the readers of these emails to see the invaluable insights provided by the SDOH into men's health) and if anyone knows how to get an invite to the WHO SDOH conference in Brazil in October, would they kindly tell?

Regards

John Macdonald