From:
"Celmins, Mara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:40:10 -0400
Morning Paola,

At Peel Public Health we are doing a rapid review on how immigrant women with postpartum depression access and use exiting services.  It should be complete by early 2014.   Let me know if you would like more details.  Mara

Mara Celmins, RN, BScN, MScN
Research & Policy Analyst
Region of Peel - Health Services - Peel Public Health
7120 Hurontario Street
PO Box 640 RPO Streetsville
Mississauga, ON
L5M 2C2