Sender:
From:
Cal Pritner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:12:07 -0700
The other industry I've spent some time in, the Wm. Shakespeare field, faces
similar problems: for example, WS didn't say "let's kill all the lawyers!"

 Cal Pritner
565 W. 169th St.
Apt. 4-H
New York, NY 10032
(212) 568-0109
Website: http://calpritner.com/

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our
people need it sorely on these accounts.

Mark Twain