From:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:59:01 -0800
It's your own e-mail program, not your computer, that diverts them. If you
have the
Yahoo premium service, be on the lookout for MTF messages in your bulk
folder each time
you check mail for a while, then open and click "not spam" for each message.

Since you're on Yahoo.com, which has done the same to me, esp
w/out-of-country
messages, try writing to Yahoo customer service, but they're notorious for
not
replying, or asking you to purchase a higher-priced service.

I guess "reports of my Mark Twain Form mail being spam are greatly
exaggerated" is the
smile of the day.