From:
Steve Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 00:27:16 -0400
Dear Hal:

Sorry, I should have realized that among a group
of Twain scholars, all of you would be familiar
with the novel's flaws.

I guess my post seemed foolish to the Forum
readers.   In retrospect, your humor/irony
should've been apparent.

Anyway, no big deal.

Often, I've found some of life's best lessons are
learned when one makes a fool of oneself ;-)

Steve Hoffman
Takoma Park MD