Sender:
From:
Paola Andrea Ardiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 18:13:10 -0700
Hello friends and colleagues,

We are extending this invitation to join us in Toronto on Wednesday May
28th between 6-8pm for a bite and an informal meeting to introduce you to
Bridge for Health, a health promotion network aimed to promote citizen
engagement in health.

Since February 2013 Bridge for Health network has been operating as a
volunteer-based network in B.C. however we have expanded our reach to
others in Latin-America, Austria and Europe. As we move towards building a
business case and strategy, we would love to meet other colleagues and
friends beyond BC who share our passion and commitment to promote health
and well-being for all!

Health Nexus in Ontario has kindly offered a space for Paola Ardiles and
Shannon Turner from British Columbia to give a brief introduction about the
network to explore future opportunities for Ontario colleagues and friends
to participate.

There will be a chance for participants to introduce each other and meet
other like-minded people who are interested in creating a local network in
Toronto.

Please forward this invitation to those who may be interested in joining us.

*May 28: 6-8pm
                                                                 Venue:
Health Nexus boardroom                                             *

*Address: 180 Dundas Street West, Suite 301, Toronto*

(8 minute walk from Sheraton Hotel, and right next to St. Patrick Subway
Station)

$10 donation to cover light meal.

*Space is limited, so please make sure to RSVP by Friday May 23rd*

to Suzetter Llacer [log in to unmask] and advise of any food
restrictions.

For more information please contact Paola Ardiles [log in to unmask]

Or visit www.bridgeforhealth.org

Hope to see you soon!
Paola

*Paola Ardiles BSc (hons), MHSc.*
Executive Board Member, Public Health Association of British Columbia
Founder & Network Lead, Bridge for Health

*Building a dynamic collective platform to towards health & well-being for
all.*

Phone: 1-604-428-1517

Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit our website for more
information!<http://www.bridgeforhealth.org/www/bridge/>
Find us on Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/Bridge4Health>
Follow us on Twitter! <https://twitter.com/Bridge4Health>

Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail