SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Douglas, Flora C. G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:13:51 +0000
Hi Brain

He's not come out yet - and to be honest I'm not holding my breath that he will - he'd certainly be bucking the trend in terms of the ferocious No cheerleading that has emanated from almost all the other foreign owned press that we have here if he was to do so - the notable exception being the Sunday Herald. The Sun is the most widely read tabloid newspaper in Scotland and apparently it has been running more positive Yes stories lately and I do wonder if that is because polling suggests that the highest supporters of the idea of independence live in poorer parts of Scotland -but not exclusively mind - and that the editorial line is following the mood of its readership.  It'll will be interesting to see if he does, and what impact it has on voting intentions.

Best wishes

Flora