From:
Steve Railton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:09:35 -0400
Dear Laura Skandera-Trombley--
    There are menus from several of the dinners at which Mark Twain spoke in
my website, *Mark Twain In His Times* --
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/railton -- Look for them in the "Mark Twain on
Stage" section.  Most are in newspaper stories of the dinners, but I think
the souvenir menu from the Aldine Dinner is viewable right on the first page
of the On Stage section.  If you have trouble finding them, please let me
know.  And bon appetit -- you'll need it. As I recall, the amount of food
served at those dinners is astonishing.

Steve Railton