From:
Martin Zehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 12:28:02 -0600
Larry, I think, no I'm sure, your excitement with respect to seeing Hal
Holbrook is shared by each and every Forum subscriber. I recently crossed
one item off my personal bucket list, seeing a World Series game here in
KC, but it's not even close to what I felt the first time I saw Hal
Holbrook, years ago, in Hannibal, no less.  Savor.
Martin Zehr
Kansas City, Missouri