From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:02:06 -0800
The site claims to represent the estate of Mark Twain and controls all
use of his likeness, etc. for business purposes.
http://www.cmgww.com/historic/twain/index.php

Given that almost all of his work is in public domain, what do they
actually control.  Are they, in fact, just posers.  The site is not
particularly impressive as web sites go.

I am curious because I've developed a audio/video book of "A Connecticut
Yankee in King Arthur's Court" on a 32GB flash drive that I'm hoping to
market.  It contains an icon of a rather well worn photo of Twain.  As
far as I know, all my materials are public domain