From:
Lawrence Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 00:01:37 +0000
John--

Thanks for the call.  I don't think I'll be attending ALA for the first time in a long time (and I'll miss it); I'll be in Denmark through July anyway, maybe a little longer.

I think the Mark Twain players is a great idea.  We've got a number of personalities among our community who could be great.

Keep me posted about anything that I can assist with as a member of the Exec. Comm.

Best,

--LH

Larry Howe
Professor of English
Chair, Department of Literature and Languages
Roosevelt University

Fulbright Distinguished Chair in American Studies, Syddansk Universitet--Odense, 2014-15