From:
"Arianela ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:29:32 -0800
Thank you, Barbara.  Do we know if the Library of Congress ever
republished the book with corrections?  I'm not comforted by fact
they'll try to avoid the errors in the future.  I share you concern
about all the inaccuracies which will be quoted and repeated
endlessly.  I have a particular interest in brother, Henry, so notice
the misunderstanding about him which will last forever.
I understand other reviewers enthusiasm for the pictures, but grieve
over the rest.
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58