From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:36:45 -0500
Report from Canada: No sign of the 'Twins of Genius' phrase here either.

Ben Griffin: Nice catch! If you need more examples of sloppy MT
scholars using the phrase, I can furnish three such articles that I
wrote myself concerning the Canadian stops on the 1884-85 tour. This
is a great example of the importance of checking primary sources, as I
also had not looked beyond Cardwell.

Taylor Roberts