Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:06:48 -0500
From:
"J.Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I have a question.  For those of you who have read "Finn", and done a
comparison of it with "Adventures of Huck....", how do you feel about
it?  I'm reading one, at the moment, and re-reading the other, and am
interested in hearing what everyone's reaction has been to the book,
now that the dust has settled.

I'm interested in how you think it "conforms" to Huck's tone, and how
comfortably you who know Huck better than anyone, feel about the fit.

No article or paper, I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Jerry