Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:59:35 -0700
7bit
From:
Terry,  in my googling, after reading about the stationers in
London, I was informed about Parisian attitudes towards
copyright, which got murky during their revolution.  I had no
idea this line of inquiry would be so interesting.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mark Twain's interest in
issues revolving around copyright started Very Early.  I found
what you said about his concerns in the late 1800s fascinating.

I still hope to learn if there were any consequences, or
embarassments, from intruding upon another's copyright
back in 1968.

Regards,
Arianne Laidlaw