Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:51:59 -0800
From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Do you see any problem with "Lyceum" events occurring in a Town Hall?
From it's description the Melrose Town Hall was designed for just such
events.  There does not seem to be any physical location referred to as
a Lyceum (not since 1870 when one burned down).  I don't have any solid
evidence that links the Town Hall with the Twain-Cable tour but it does
have a good fit.