Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:21:26 +0000
From:
MARK DAWIDZIAK <[log in to unmask]>
Keep the rave reviews going. They're great fun, allowing those of us who, sadly, couldn't make it, to vicariously experience the Hannibal gathering. They also strengthen our resolve to make the next one. Missed seeing you all, but a looming book deadline (looming is a "lightning bug" word, not the lightning) and (would you believe it?) Mark Twain commitments blocked the path to Hannibal. So, by all means, more reports -- greatly exaggerated or otherwise -- on the conference.