Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:58:23 +0000
From:
Gretchen Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi John,
My book, Dancing on the Color Line: African American Tricksters in Nineteenth-Century American Literature, came out late December 2015, so it may not be able to be included, but I have a chapter on Twain: "Twains Tricksters: Slip the Yoke and Poach the Joke" and would be grateful if you could include it.  If you would like me to send a copy, please let me know.
Best,
Gretchen