Sat, 3 Jan 2015 12:50:02 -0800
One of my friends is also a Mark Twain enthusiast.  Once she did
research to prepare a meal of Mark Twain's favorites in  honor of
a local Mark Twain impressionist who scared us by a too long pause when he
entertained us after dinner.

She and her husband were with me when we met Kevin and Pegge in Boston
several years ago.  Her book, "Lost Restaurants of Sacramento and Their
Recipes" is enjoying a long run on Amazon written by Maryellen Burns and
her brother Keith.

But recently, somewhere, she saw a reference to Mark Twain recipes.
Neither of us knows if there are any.  Do you know if in any of his writing
actual recipes appear?

Thanks for any help.

--
Arianne Laidlaw