From:
L T Oggel/FS/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 16:48:49 -0400
Everyone--

This morning in my area (Richmond, VA), NPR aired a review of the book on
the Weekend Edition program with Lynn Neary, and it featured an interview
of Bob.  Here's the link--it's a bit short of 6 minutes long:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103731008.  Besides
listening to the interview, which includes an excerpt from the book read
by John Lithgow, you can read a review of the book at this site, too, in
the Books We Like book review section with Maud Newton.  An excerpt from
one of the pieces in the book, "Conversations with Satan," is also
included.

In his last words in the interview, Bob works in the words of the book's
title, slightly rearranged.  Artfully done, Bob!

Terry Oggel

P.S. You might need an upgrade of Adobe Flash--I did--but it's available
free with a couple of clicks.