From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:34:11 -0400
Beware the clone. The same brain in a person raised under different circumstances in a 21st century world offering different, if equally unexpected, turns of fate might be perfectly satisfied in another dream-catching profession. Could the clone even become a word master in the age of spell-checking and automated editing and translation?

Sent from my iPhone