From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 19:02:37 -0400
The new officers of the Mark Twain Circle of America were elected at the annual business meeting at ALA, held this year in Washington, DC, May 2014:
President—John Bird, Winthrop University
Vice President—Kerry Driscoll, St. Joseph University
Executive Board—Lawrence Howe, Roosevelt University; Linda Morris, USC-Davis

As my first official act as president, I urge you to join the Mark Twain Circle—or renew, if your membership has lapsed. Members receive a fine journal, The Mark Twain Annual, an informative newsletter, The Mark Twain Circular, and the envy of all their friends and loved ones. You may join and renew online or through the mail; here is the link:
http://marktwaincircle.org/join-the-mark-twain-circle-of-america-2/
John Bird