From:
"Kuykendall, Mae" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2016 17:49:54 +0000
I am writing to thank this list for making me aware of Vic Doyno's work.  I have a bad habit of learning about a major scholar who is also a great person just as he or she passes from the scene.  I know much of Twain scholarship, but had missed Prof. Doyno.  I will be using his work for a book on race for which I have a contract and in which I meditate on how Twain's complicated relationship with race might resemble certain others in the judicial establishment.  The result may be useful, I hope.

With a belated expression of gratitude to Prof. Doyno,

Mae Kuykendall

Professor of Law
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane Rm 366
East Lansing, MI 488241300
517-432-6894 (office)
734-645-5769 (cell)