SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
John Courtneidge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:41:29 -0500
Dear friends

Interesting the sharing (below), from EQUIDAD:

SDOH has run from 2004-2007

and EQUIDAD from 2000-2007

If you search the archives for each, using the search term 'capitalism',

You get:

For SDOH 34 items where the term 'capitalism' is used

For EQUIDAD 6 items where the term 'capitalism' is used

Given that the present globalised disease is called 'capitalism', I'm
perplexed.

Isn't diagnosis the first step to cure? (Or am I missing something?)

Best

john