From:
Nathaniel Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2016 11:07:31 -0700
Following Hal's lead, I want to make an additional plug to any early risers
in the MTC:

I'll be presenting on Albert Bigelow Paine's *Great White Way* at the
"American Science Fiction" panel at 8:10 a.m. Friday morning.

True, that'll make Friday a looooong day for any attendees, but that's part
of the fun, right?

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Nate

--
Nathaniel Williams
University Writing Program