From:
Steve Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:46:43 -0400
It turns out that the printed book I was hoping
for already exists, and I just received my copy
from Amazon.com.  Traveling with the /Innocents
Abroad: Mark Twain's Original Reports from Europe
and the Holy Land. / Edited by U of Texas Prof.
Daniel Morley McKeithan. U of Oklahoma Press (2012
reissue). Originally published in 1958.

https://www.amazon.com/Traveling-Innocents-Abroad-Original-Reports/dp/0806143320/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=traveling+with+twain&qid=1569323763&s=books&sr=1-1

Looking forward to reading this!

-Steve Hoffman, Takoma Park MD