From:
Carolyn Froats-Emond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:15:46 -0500
The Program originated at the Renfrew County Health Unit and is called Teen
Cuisine - You may want to contact Peggy Patterson for more direction about
its current status

Carolyn Froats Emond, RD
Public Health Dietitian
North Bay & District Health Unit