From:
Stacey Berisavac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:33:33 -0800
Hello,
I am looking for information on Cities or Municipalities that have
passed motions to offer tax breaks for parents who register their
children in recreation programs.  Is anyone aware of any that exist
throughout Canada?

Many thanks!
Stacey

Stacey Berisavac
Community Action Coordinator
Greater Vancouver Region
#230-3689 East 1st Avenue
Vancouver,BC
V5M 1C2
Phone: 604.215.5212
Toll Free: 1.888.229.8288 ext. 239
Fax:  604.253.8403
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

The Canadian Cancer Society is the nationally respected and trusted
voice on all cancer issues. We fund the most research, support the most
people and fight to prevent all types of cancer.

Canadian Cancer Society. Together. Strong.