From:
Steve Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:42:06 -0600
Equiate is excited to add two additional webinars to our Fall webinar
series.

We will be hosting these free webinars in the months of October/November,
covering the following topics:

·         Working with Root Causes, October 30th from 11:00 – 12:00 EST

·         The Case for the Family as a Setting and Determinant of Health,
November 20th from 11:00 – 12:00 EST

These webinars have an applied focus, offering concepts and tools that can
increase the impact of those working in the fields of health promotion and
health inequality.

The complete schedule for our Fall Webinars, including descriptions and
registration instructions, is available at
http://www.solvingsocialproblems.ca/webinars/

Sincerely,

Steve Pedersen, MPH

Equiate Systems