From:
Steve Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:41:16 -0600
Equiate is excited to bring to you our July Health Promotion Webinars!

We will be hosting two free webinars in the month of July, covering the
following topics:

·  Systems Thinking and Public Health, July 18th from 11:00 - 12:00 EST

·  Framing Controversial Issues, July 25th from 11:00 - 12:00 EST

These webinars have an applied focus, offering concepts and tools that can
increase the impact of those working in the fields of health promotion and
health inequality.

The complete schedule for our July Webinars, including descriptions and
registration instructions, is available at
http://www.solvingsocialproblems.ca/webinars/

Sincerely,

Steve Pedersen, MPH

Equiate Systems