Sender:
From:
"Potvin, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:24:26 -0400
With apologies for cross-postings

Together we can celebrate our community leaders

Health Nexus and 3M Canada recognize the importance of addressing the
fundamental social and economic factors that influence our health and
are committed to celebrating the leaders who work to improve them within
their communities. The work is overwhelming and change is slow. Yet
individuals from coast to coast regularly face resistance, discouraging
odds and a multiple of challenges but persevere because of their passion
and commitment to the issues and their community. Each of us can readily
identify at least one person for whom this is true.

The deadline for the 2012 nominations of the 3M Health Leadership Award
is quickly approaching. We encourage you to check out the award website
(http://www.healthnexus.ca/leadershipaward/index.html) for more
information about the award and the process, and nominate your leader
before June 22.

Help us in acknowledging the dedication and the leadership of these
individuals.