Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2019 07:31:56 -0400
8bit
From:
Steve Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you.  I would think that a printed volume
that contained the original Innocents Abroad
material as it appeared in
the Alta would be of interest to Twain scholars.
The volume could include
an essay about the process by which Twain, with
Bret Harte and Olivia
Langdon's assistance, toned down the text!

--Steve Hoffman, Takoma Park MD