From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2021 07:54:35 -0500
As to steamboats — this feature may be of help —

http://www.twainquotes.com/Steamboats/SteamboatCareer.html

The entry on the Pennsylvania is on this page —

http://www.twainquotes.com/Steamboats/CubPilot.html

The most knowledgeable steamboat scholar who I know who continues to
research Twain’s steamboat career is Michael Marleau.

Barb